Hello from Alabama

kgowens

Standard Bore
Hello Everyone,

I have been a member here for a while just never posted much. I have done a lot of reading on here and have gotten a lot of ideas. This has been a great source of information for me, especially with the tuneboy. I am from Gadsden, Al. and have owned my Black 07 RIII std. for a little over two years. It has been trouble free since day one and I still can't wipe the grin off my face everytime I ride it. I just posted a few pictures of it in my album along with a couple of shots with my day-long seat installed.

Just saw the pic of your seat. I also have the Russell seat and had to make my own passenger back rest to have it match the front one. They told me they'd cover it but couldn't build it them selfs. Did you have to fabricate yours as well? Just wondering if they copied my idea? Lol

Welcome to the site, so how did you get to live/be stuck in the middle of nowhere, Alabama?

Dennis

81 dtg Dubai
82 dtg Home

Thanks for the welcome.

As far as the passenger backrest I called and asked if I sent them a backrest would they modify it to mimic the driver backrest and the said no problem. I am very pleased with it so far. Have only had time to put about 100 miles on it so far.

Dennis,
I was born and raised here and just never left.

first welcome to the sight, seing two alabama riders on the same page i need to ask about the riding up around Ft Payne, we have been going to deals gap for the last 9 years, but with 10 death this year we were thinking that next year the presents of the leo's might be excessive so we were looking for some place to ride sport bikes like deals gap??? any good suggestions

Back