Hello from a very rainy East Sussex

Weirdfish

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 2014
Hi All,
Despite joining several months ago I've been too busy riding my Rocket to stop here, but it's been pissing down all day and I need a Rocket fix so I figured this would be the next best thing. I think there's barely a day gone by since I bought it that i haven't ridden it! I do have a yearning to sort out the back end and get that lovely fat, back wheel on show, so am about to scour previous posts to see if others have come up with a solution but thought it'd be polite to just introduce myself first! My name is Jim, I'm a Fire-fighter and addicted to bikes. I don't do football. I also own a Ducati 600SS (Winter bike and commuter) and a Honda XR250R because I do like pratting about on green lanes and the rocket just wouldn't 'cut the mustard' off road IMO! ;)
rocket 1.jpeg
rocket 3.jpeg
3 GIRLS.jpeg

NICE BIKES! I know what you mean although I have the option to buy a full set of clothes (tank, side panels, mudguards) from my friend who sold me the bike. I like the rear light and if I could just sort out the mess of indicators and number plate, (maybe relocate to the side?) I might be able to live with it. I have pannier frames though which may mean a side mounted plate won't work. I just need some ideas to work with. :)

WELCOME Jim to our R3 Forum Family from Tucson, Arizona...
-MIG

Welcome to the R3 Brotherhood (and sisters, too) from small town North Dakota!

Back