Hello from a Scot in Oxfordshire

Hi hate these phones but dees days it is the only way to get knowledge .waiting for my 3r to be shipped to me.drove one 10 years ago.loved it.now I had the $ to buy one .never had a bike with traction control.my driveway is gravel hill curve long! Is traction control going to help me or stop me????? Done it with my KZ1300 for 13 years.Because i have control over the back wheel.this text took me 38 minutes.i still hate this thing but if I get some knowledge out of it I’ll Give it another chance cincerly leif

Hello. The traction control will assist with the wheel spin and on a gravel road and the ABS will also keep you from going ass over tea kettle while braking on said road. If all else fails you can put it in the Rain Mode and safely navigate your driveway. Cheers and enjoy. :thumbsup:

Hello. The traction control will assist with the wheel spin and on a gravel road and the ABS will also keep you from going ass over tea kettle while braking on said road. If all else fails you can put it in the Rain Mode and safely navigate your driveway. Cheers and enjoy. :thumbsup:
So Rainmode gives me
the question is if theTC will allow some wheelspin or won’t go faster than the front wheel,in that case when gravity takes over momentum i stop

The question is if theTC will allow some wheelspin or won’t go faster than the front wheel,in that case when gravity takes over momentum i stop

QUOTE REPLY

Back