Harley-Davidson celebrate 30 years of the Fat Boy with blacked-out special edition

MCN

Living Legend
harley-davidson-fb-30-1.jpg
In celebration of 30 years of production, Harley-Davidson have revealed a new Fat Boy special edition, limited to 2500 units. With each bike’s tank fitted with a unique serial number plate for...

Continue reading...

Those have always been good sellers for HD, can't understand the attraction, to be honest.

I still can't believe Harley let the 60th anniversary of the Sportster go by without some sort of commemoration model.

Given that the new R3 is right in the ballpark for weight and wheelbase with the new Softail line I bet Harley gave a sigh of relief when Triumph chose to jack the price rather than compete directly with them.

Uggh, more blacked out versions and those blacked out wheels are horrible looking. Really, $27K? They should drop in the new 131ci crate motor and make it an even $30k, that would make it a real limited edition.

On the subject of Harleys, I was just reading Craigslist, 2008 Sportster, " stage one kit, very fast, not recommended for beginners"

Hahahahaha

Back