Gooday from Snowy Mountains

Badger

.020 Over
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Roadster and found myself looking at this forum more and more due to the wealth of experience and information. Thanks!

I live in the Snowy Mountains and
work in Sydney, about 450km away, and wanted something good for the distance. Well, the Roadster is proving to be amazing - can't wipe the childish grinoff my face when I take her out. I also have a custom Bonneville from Deus Ex Machina, a great bike too but if course totally different. Colour styled around another shade of black - amazing how many choices of black there are!

Why Badger? It's an (unfortunate) nickname someone coined at work 17 years ago and it stuck. I may as well embrace it...

Anyway, thanks again for all the great information.

Badger

Well..

We have all been with badgers before..

Welcome from London!

Enjoy and take care.

You could well fit roo bars to the front of the beast - guaranteed it could take, and it would look like you were in Mad Max 2 as well (the countryside looks a bit like it there.. not too far from you!)..

:)

Glad to see everyone is badger friendly :D

The Snowies has some seriously nice riding, madder than Max, who heralds from Broken Hill. Roos, wombats, emus, fox and deer are to be avoided at all costs, although I think you could wrap the Rocket in armour plating and it wouldn't notice!

Anyway, glad to be aboard. This is a great forum.

Badger

Back