2021 Triumph Bonneville family teased in new video clip

MCN

Living Legend
2021-Bonneville-teaser-02.jpg
Triumph have dropped a teaser video for the 2021 versions of the entire Bonneville model family. Related articles on MCN Triumph Bonneville T100 review Triumph Bonneville Bobber Black review Triumph...

Continue reading...

Here's an interesting side note about February 23.....
On February 23rd 1945 my dad as part of the 11th Airborne division traveled 25 miles behind enemy lines to rescue 2000 allied prisoners who were to be executed the next day.
This happened just outside Manilla in the Philippines at a place called the Los Banos internee camp.
This brings a certain significance to the roll out of the new Bonneville line. Just what significance I don't know really. I'm just taking an opportunity to brag about my dad. 😁

Here's an interesting side note about February 23.....
On February 23rd 1945 my dad as part of the 11th Airborne division traveled 25 miles behind enemy lines to rescue 2000 allied prisoners who were to be executed the next day.
This happened just outside Manilla in the Philippines at a place called the Los Banos internee camp.
This brings a certain significance to the roll out of the new Bonneville line. Just what significance I don't know really. I'm just taking an opportunity to brag about my dad. 😁
As well you should!

He was awarded one of his silver stars for his part in the rescue.

Side note to the side note...

Most people have never heard about this amazing rescue (it truly is the most amazing rescue in history) because on the same day another well known event in history happened, the raising of the U.S. flag on Iwo Jima.

Back