Want to Buy 2020 up forward controls

BILLWTX

.020 Over
Ride
R3R
Anyone switch from forward to mid controls and want to part with their takeoff forward control setup? I have an ’20 R model with mid controls and want to expeiment with a set of forward controls. I’m not sure I’ll like them but want to give them a try for some legroom. Let me know if anyone has a set they want to part with. Will be shipping to Texas.
Thanks all! 👍

I have a set of forward controls.

Attachments

• 4D9F92EA-1074-4A1B-B1A0-5E589EC67E21.jpeg
    4D9F92EA-1074-4A1B-B1A0-5E589EC67E21.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 24
Did this swapping of controls ever occur? I would be interested in swapping out brand new forwards for mids provided the mid are in excellent condition.

I got a set from azisbest. Still undecided on whether they’ll stay or I go back to mids. The legroom is nice but I believe I like the mids better. Give it some more miles to adapt first.

Thanks for the response. 👍

I got mine swapped and have a set of forwards available. The conversion uses some of the stock bits so I only have the removed pieces.

I think most of us have the new shinny forward controls packed away. I had maybe 50 miles on my Rocket when I had them replaced. It was either that or replace my spine. I think the bigger guys over 6'1" have a better ride with the forwards. I may have kept them as they were comfortable although every bump reverberated from my lower back straight up into my neck. No fun.

I think most of us have the new shinny forward controls packed away. I had maybe 50 miles on my Rocket when I had them replaced. It was either that or replace my spine. I think the bigger guys over 6'1" have a better ride with the forwards. I may have kept them as they were comfortable although every bump reverberated from my lower back straight up into my neck. No fun.
I hear that. I've got enough spare parts packed away to build another Road King. Anyhoo, Triumph must have targeted the NBA players on the forwards design. At 6'2" the stock middle setting was too far. I first tried all the way back. Better but not comfortable. The mids really make it feel right. I'll just pack them away and let the next owner decide.

Back