which Tuneecu map should i use.

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
Hi,I have decided to upgrade from a K&N standard airbox filter to a ramair filter.The bike is a 2007 Rocket 3 with tors and de cat pipe and it was mapped at a local Triumph dealer for the K&N filter.

I have ordered a cable from ebay which has the FTDI chip and has sold 427 of these cables so it should be a good one,after reading that some people have had problems with cables not working.

So please if anyone knows of a good map that would suit tors,de cat pipe and ramair filter it would be very much appreciated..

Ant

There should be a Tors, decat, triple filter Wayne Tripp map available. I'm running one from Hans. Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

There should be a Tors, decat, triple filter Wayne Tripp map available. I'm running one from Hans. Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

Thank you for your reply..Yes that would be great if you could let me have the map that you have.I don't have the cable yet and just thinking ahead.

Hi,I have decided to upgrade from a K&N standard airbox filter to a ramair filter.The bike is a 2007 Rocket 3 with tors and de cat pipe and it was mapped at a local Triumph dealer for the K&N filter.

I have ordered a cable from ebay which has the FTDI chip and has sold 427 of these cables so it should be a good one,after reading that some people have had problems with cables not working.

So please if anyone knows of a good map that would suit tors,de cat pipe and ramair filter it would be very much appreciated..

Ant
I have the same upset and downloded 20050 map. Works great and the poping is historie..

Hi,I am using a tune from Hans 20227..The bike runs very well,pulls like a train,pops a little on deceleration which i don't mind..
Hans sent me the Blasted Bones tune and it worked well.

Hi,I am using a tune from Hans 20227..The bike runs very well,pulls like a train,pops a little on deceleration which i don't mind..
I can add some "anti decel pop" to it if you like send back the tune and I will fix it

Back