Where Are All The R3's In The Dallas Area?

Old Gringo

Supercharged
Ride
2013 Triumph Rocket III Touring
I've been riding out of Frisco, TX since April 2011. I don't ride all that often, but on the other hand, there are no cobwebs on my bike. I started on a Sporty and ended up on a Victory Kingpin for the last year. I got my R3T about a month ago. During all this time, I haven't noticed very many Triumphs at all. And, my R3T is the first R3 I've seen on the road. When I'm out riding, people stare or want to ask about the R3T when it's parked. I feel like an endangered species. Oh well, I quite enjoy not being in "The In Crowd." And, I've told all my friends with Harleys "my bike can kick your bike's ass." Semper Fi

I know the 2 triumph dealerships within half hour of where we live in Frisco have gone through at least 3 or 4 new rockets Plus about the same number of used rockets since I bought mine 9 months ago and I rarely ever see one on the road. I do have to admit that I bought my 2014 rocket after haven't seen one on the freeway by DFW airport and thought it was "The bike" I had to have.

There are a few bikes around the Dllas FW, Denton area DRMD and Stripes come to mind, there are a few more that escape my head at this moment:)

There are a few bikes around the Dllas FW, Denton area DRMD and Stripes come to mind, there are a few more that escape my head at this moment:)
I own some land by Sherwood shores near Lake Texoma with a population of maybe a thousand and there are 2 Rocket owners there but neither a member of this forum. I have a better chance of seeing the Rockets in the sticks then in the Metroplex.

That is what i like about my rocket, not very many around to steal my territory:Di enjoy being the Alpha male:D
I know what you mean. There is a restaurant here in Plano called Quaker Steak & Lube and on Wednesday nites the parking lot fills with about 200 bikes. 95% Harley. I've been there about 75% of the Wednesdays and the only Rocket there so far. Very few aproach my bike while I'm standing by it but as soon as I walk away out come the camera phones and the talk I over hear is "Man a hundred and forty cubic inches". Yes the Alpha role is fun.

I'm just south of Dallas in Ennis. I run up the tollway quite a bit to see my grandkids in Providence Village but it's usually in my truck cuz I'm hauling them back and forth. I do occasionally ride the lil scooter up that way. Good to hear of some more of you guys in the area. Might have to plan a Saturday ride or something.

I'm just south of Dallas in Ennis. I run up the tollway quite a bit to see my grandkids in Providence Village but it's usually in my truck cuz I'm hauling them back and forth. I do occasionally ride the lil scooter up that way. Good to hear of some more of you guys in the area. Might have to plan a Saturday ride or something.
Sounds like a plan.

Back