VIDEO | Walk around of R3R with corbin fairing | Need feedback

Need feed back on this bike. Looking to upgrade exhaust still, what would you guys recommend? Any other ideas would be helpful.
bob the rear fender and fit a LED back light ,loose those huge indicators / turn signal for something smaller , aftermarket / smaller front fender and replace the chrome shocks with something not chrome
fairing looks great as does the red strip
this exhaust looks good not sure it fits yours
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 ROADSTER OUTLAW SYSTEM | eBay

you did ask ....

oose the reflectors over the rear tire

There's pitch black tape to be had that reflects white when hit by lights, might be a way to get more side conspicuity without having overly visible reflectors.

Those Corbin guys suck. They make great products and then they price them into the stratosphere. :p

Need feed back on this bike. Looking to upgrade exhaust still, what would you guys recommend? Any other ideas would be helpful.

ok this looks very nice; Question looks like you went with the 5' smoke screen
I like the Corbin fairing but its just way too much money for me to ever consider buying.

same here; it's a lot of cash if i did more 400-600 mile a days treks would have to seriously consider it. the factory windshield with its proprietary mounts and metal band supports are 600 bucks right there..

Back