Tune ECU / PCV help

Steel

Resident Coonass
Ride
2012 Roadster & 2006 Classic
2012 R3R. Had Tune ECU with PCV/AT. was running great. This morning I installed Hanso's new tune in both. Took her for a ride, still running great.
Got home. Tried to change a couple of parameters (raised RPMs). Went for a test ride. Oh crap its not good.

Between 2000-3000 it sputters and misses really bad. In neutral it fine, in gear with clutch pulled it's fine. Under load it's bad.

I tried going back to Hanso's original ECU tune (still bad). I tried going back to my stock ECU tune (still bad). Went back to Hanso's original PCV tune (still bad).

Anybody have any idea what I'm overlooking?

Did you do the reset adaption after you loaded each new tune?

I thought I would try the 12 minute tune. I let it run about 25-30 min. As I was walking up to the bike it just died. Now it turns over but won't start. Oil temp is at 195 F

Did you get a Tuneecu tune ,and a PC tune in a package, they where both to be used with each other.?

Do you have the tune that was in the ecu before you played with things.

did you have a tune in Power commander when you where using you original tune.

just trying to see what has happened here.

I had gotten a tune for each from Hanso. They worked great. I tried to raise my rev limit in Tune ECU. Then I was trying to do the Rex Xtend on the PCV. The tech from PC said it wouldn't raise the RPMs without the ignition add on too, so I left it at that. Then it wouldn't run right.

I went back to the original ECU program.
I went back to a zero map on the PCV.

Ok, you need to change the Idle in Tuneecu not PC.

Rev extend will not work like that on the rocket tune. You can make your tune go to 20000 rpm but not like that.

Back