DRMD421

Nitrous
Ride
2010 Rocket III Touring
Well fellas, the old girl has been sitting more than she's been rolling since we got the convertible so I'm thinking its time to pass her on to someone who will keep her working. Best motorcycle I've ever owned, that's for sure. I'll probably get tired of the car and end up buying a new Rocket but for now it's adios. Hope y'all don't mind me still popping in every now and then and saying howdy. I enjoy your advice and company. Great group of helpful folks here!

2010 Triumph Rocket III Touring

Well thats too bad. I did not get to know you, but how would you feel if I reused your quote of Psalms 92:4?

Of course not, brother go ahead. It's not my quote anyhow, I just borrowed it. ;)
I must ask, its the right thing to do. I could not use this quote without permission. It would be like plagiarizing. I wouldn't sell the Rocket though. You should keep it for those days when the drop top isn't cutting it.

I'm actually kinda getting the itch for one of these...
image.jpeg

Well fellas, the old girl has been sitting more than she's been rolling since we got the convertible so I'm thinking its time to pass her on to someone who will keep her working. Best motorcycle I've ever owned, that's for sure. I'll probably get tired of the car and end up buying a new Rocket but for now it's adios. Hope y'all don't mind me still popping in every now and then and saying howdy. I enjoy your advice and company. Great group of helpful folks here!

2010 Triumph Rocket III Touring
YEP we will save your spot for ya ride your convertible and enjoy take a ride to the Triumph dealer and pick out your new Rocket thats always exciting shopping for a new bike

Back