There WILL be 2015 Tourings

My dealer ordered 2 of them. One Red/Phantom Black and one Phantom Black. I saw the order on the computer. The rumors that 2014 will be the last year can be put to rest.

Sanity prevailed the Thunderbird "Tourer "was never going to replace the R3T as far as I was concerned, I may be ready for a new one in 2020.

I think that Dealer is pulling your leg Ski .. one of the UK Owners was at the Triumph plant when the very last Touring rolled off the line. Triumph Australia's warranty manager confirmed that the Touring was no more when I asked him. Could possibly be old stock but they've stopped making them.

I think that Dealer is pulling your leg Ski .. one of the UK Owners was at the Triumph plant when the very last Touring rolled off the line. Triumph Australia's warranty manager confirmed that the Touring was no more when I asked him. Could possibly be old stock but they've stopped making them.
I saw the computer screen with my own two eyes. "2015 Touring ....blah blah blah." Maybe they are old stock. That has to be it. Would a Triumph dealer lie? (tongue FIRMLY planted in cheek.) That means yes by the way. I'm going to call Atlanta customer service on Monday. See what they say. I'd like to bet you a Fosters on this but don't how we would settle.;)

Back