Sunglasses what do you use while riding?

DJ

Bob Ewell fell on his Knife.
Ride
2007 R3 Classic
I'm buying a new pair of sunglasses and thought it would be interesting to see what you folks wear while riding.
I've been wearing Raybans simply because they were on sale and could take my prescription.

I'm thinking of Raybans again or possibly a pair from Julio (julbousa.com).

So...what's on your nose...
Dan

My helmet has a "transition" lens that goes dark in the sun. Best 140$ I ever paid. And I wear my Oakley Eyepatch2's underneath. Works pretty well.

Being a young fellar (67 soon) I don't need glasses to drive/ride yet! so I don't need prescription riding glasses so I just wear good quality safety glasses tinted for day and clear for the rare nights I ride , most of the quality sunglass manufacturers have a line of safety glasses.

Tifosi Readers. Cycling sunglasses that have a reading lens in the bottom, a bit like bifocals. Unfortunately they don't do them with their photochromatic lenses so I have a clear pair and a tainted pair. Being for cycling they do a good job of keeping the wind out of your eyes and are the only way I can read the gauges (or my phone without digging around for my specs).
Here's a sample; they do a few different styles.

http://www.cellbikes.com.au/Tifosi-...-Matte-Black?gclid=CInGs8ujrccCFUUrvQodL9oGyA

Tifosi Readers. Cycling sunglasses that have a reading lens in the bottom, a bit like bifocals. Unfortunately they don't do them with their photochromatic lenses so I have a clear pair and a tainted pair. Being for cycling they do a good job of keeping the wind out of your eyes and are the only way I can read the gauges (or my phone without digging around for my specs).
Here's a sample; they do a few different styles.

http://www.cellbikes.com.au/Tifosi-...-Matte-Black?gclid=CInGs8ujrccCFUUrvQodL9oGyA
So what have they been up to to make them tainted. ;)

Mu Schuberth has a flip down sun visor built in. Great piece of kit, we have a lot of unlit tunnels up here, nice to be able to flip the sun visor up so you can see where your going!

Back