Some Days Make You Smile

JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
I knew the owner of the company has a Triumph Tiger and also has a classic Honda of some sort under a tarp here at the shop. Went out to look at a job with him today and found out a fellow employee has a Bonneville. Could this be Triumph and work heaven ?

Spring just took on a whole new look for me. Looks as though the shop is open to bike maintenance as well. YAHOO. I feel so good that I may go home and mail the payment n for the Storm early.

Looks like you might have found your permanent job
Must be nice to know you have a couple other riders in the work place

Yes it is compared to the last few with no motorcyclists in the house. Especially the owner. May have to hang the Confederate Cavalry poster in my office as a daily reminder. I'll start out easy and bring my motorcycle hydraulic lift in under the auspices of letting the boss use it to change his oil, then its game on with the T Bird and Rocket. Its gonna be nice riding these hills to work like the Rainman.

Yes it is compared to the last few with no motorcyclists in the house. Especially the owner. May have to hang the Confederate Cavalry poster in my office as a daily reminder. I'll start out easy and bring my motorcycle hydraulic lift in under the auspices of letting the boss use it to change his oil, then its game on with the T Bird and Rocket. Its gonna be nice riding these hills to work like the Rainman.

Bring him some of those candied pecans too. ;)

:whitstling::eek:I have no knowlege of a still and any discussion of such illegal activities are out of the question for me..............................our government is TOO LARGE when we fear reprisals and disarmament. I refuse to comply, God Bless America and the freedoms it stands for. If ethnic groups are allowed to participate in traditional rituals, why are my peoples traditions illegal? Money, power and greed is why. There is no capitalism when Big Brother outlaws competiton now is there? MONOPOLY.

Last edited:
Caging it to my East Kentucky home today. Gone to The Blue Side Of The Mountain ! Give a listen.

TomCat already cursin hillbillies hahahahaha.

Back