signal problems?

Found it, after removing the inner bulb holder plate very carefully taking care not to break it I found both the - and + pins were touching on all three lights. Not sure how on earth this happened but there you go.:D

Captain Jack,
Now my lights are working fine In can install the same units as yours. Did you modify the switch so it self cancells or do you just turn switch on and then cancell yourself to trigger the delay feature.
Andy

Captain Jack,
Now my lights are working fine In can install the same units as yours. Did you modify the switch so it self cancells or do you just turn switch on and then cancell yourself to trigger the delay feature.
Andy

Didn't mod the turn switch, seems too much trouble for me. Just remember to cancel or you won't be able to signal next time, that is until you remember to cancel. The unit has wiring that picks up on brake light so it cancels the countdown while the brakes are applied, so that if you have it set to 8 flashes then at lights it won't cancel before you have turned.

Mine has started to act strange also. Everything works well for about 5 mins then just kills power to indicators and tail lights (like the 15amp fuse has blown). Turn engine off and on it all come back again for 5 mins. I disconnected the plug that interfaces the other lights so I am back to just indicators only and it all works fine!! I checked wiring for faults but could not find any.
Pain in the ass as I loved the option to have all the lights on and the indicators Flash off.

Back