Seating Trouble!!

Busdriver

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph R3R
new to my Ride!! Whenever I ride in pack, fellow rider gave me feed back that I sit slightly towards the left. Not in the Center. I Wonder what could be the reason.

PS : I don't have twisted bone in my body. I have seen ppl sitting slightly awkwardly because of broken arm.

Waaay back in my dirt bike days, my fellow riders used to tell me I also sat to the left. The old Kawasaki F3 I had at the time had kind of a long throw shifter. I always figured I was positioning myself to get a better shift, and not miss gears o_O

I've been told that too. I think it's because I can put my knee against the tank on the right but compensate to not have my knee against the air filter on the left.

new to my Ride!! Whenever I ride in pack, fellow rider gave me feed back that I sit slightly towards the left. Not in the Center. I Wonder what could be the reason.

PS : I don't have twisted bone in my body. I have seen ppl sitting slightly awkwardly because of broken arm.
COULD be you cant shift correctly wearing the high heels and fish nets

I sit slightly the other way to the right and I know it, it probably is cos I have a shot back rather than my fishnets and heels:p

Back