Rocket Owners Northwest

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
With all this RAA Montrose planning, I have become aware that we have a fair number of Rocketeers up here in the Northwest corner.

I thought it may be fun to know who and where our neighbor riders are.
Might even be fun to get together sometime to bend an elbow or two.
Perhaps in the Tri City area so we can include Rocket Roger, who likely won't yet be recovered enough to ride. I have the below information so far . . .
Just a thought,
1olbull

Handle - Name - location

@1olbull - Steve - Tacoma, WA
@Phil R - Phil - Kennewick, WA
@R3R Torque - Gary E. - Benton City, WA
@rocket Roger - Roger - Pacso, WA
@Idaho Red Rocket 3 - Bill - Nampa, ID
@Bob R - Bob - Spokane, WA
@trimix - Paul - Marysville, WA
@smokit2 - Ray - Evanston, WY
@albertaduke - Patrick - Kaleden, Canada
@Douglas - Ardberg Man - Anchorage, AK
@Torque addict - Brent - Everett, WA
@seabum - Al - Damascus, OR
@bcskier54 - Bruce - Spokompton, WA
@skydog1000 - Bug Teeth -Honorary member
@greenbaybob - Bob - Pocatello, ID
@Tumwatertaz - Rick - Tumwater, WA
@RKTNMYPKT - Jim - Antioch, CA
@RocketRoy - Roy - Puyallup, WA
@Tbirdgirl - Christina - Evanston, WY
@BigAl1952 - AL - Liberalado, CO
@Charles Bozonier - CBOZ - Shoreline, WA
@mcan1x - Harry - Portland, OR
@Buzzard Moon - Scott - Edmonds, WA
@Akbusa1 - Pat - West Richland WA.
@IdahoRenegade - Brian - Sagle, ID
@Nogrey - Greg Cremer - Nampa, ID
@Claviger - Robert - Olympia, WA?
@Dawg68 - Kevin - Chilliwack BC, Canada
@Jerry Hardman - Jerry - Sherwood, OR
@Smitty81 - Josh - Milton, WA
@grizzdan - first name - city, state
@Trumpertantrumike - Mike - Index, WA
@Dalan - Dart Alan Easterday - Silverton, OR
@zzzmora - Walter Zamora - Seattle
@Rocket Geezer - - Lacey, WA
@Motorcyclefred - Fred - Baker City, OR

Last edited:
Looking good so far . . .

Handle - Name - location
1olbull - Steve - Tacoma,WA
Phil R - Phil - Kennewick, WAR3R Torque - Gary E. - Benton City, Wa
Rocket Roger - Roger - Pacso, WA

Idaho Red Rocket 3 - Bill - Nampa, ID
Bob R - Bob - Spokane, WA
trimix - Paul - Marysville, WA

Last edited:
what is montrose? and when?

Oh Boy where to start? ;-}
Once in awhile we have events called RAA (rockets across America). These are at different locales around the country and ALL are welcome, Rocket or not.
Great opportunity and fun to meet face to face with those you have gotten to know on line. I believe the past one was in Maggie Valley, NC.
This June 23 - 27 more than 50 of us we are meeting in Montrose. CO, We have a hotel set up with special rates. Folks are arriving Sunday the 22 and Monday the 23. We plan a big BBQ get together for Monday evening the 23rd. Starting Tuesday there will be day rides around the most beautiful countryside Colorado has to offer. We have mapped four day rides. Groups will be kept small, like 8 or less or one can do their own thing. EVERYTHING is OPTIONAL at the discretion of each rider. On Friday I am going to do a two day ride to Pikes peak and Mt Evans with a night over in Malibou Springs. Rolltide is making up special Event T-shirts as well. Search RAA and you shall find a number of threads about this event.

BTW - So far I shall be hooking up with Idaho Red in Nampa, ID and Rolltide in Vernal. UT on the way to Montrose. Perhaps others shall join in as well.
I'll be leaving here Jun 19 for Tri Cities to visit Rocket Roger and hopefully Phil R in Benton City. Have a couple other buds there as well so would like to maybe meet for din-din somewhere. Planning to continue . . .

Last edited:
Oh Boy where to start? ;-}
Once in awhile we have events called RAA (rockets across America). These are at different locales around the country and ALL are welcome, Rocket or not.
Great opportunity and fun to meet face to face with those you have gotten to know on line. I believe the past one was in Maggie Valley, NC.
This June 23 - 27 more than 50 of us we are meeting in Montrose. CO, We have a hotel set up with special rates. Folks are arriving Sunday the 22 and Monday the 23. We plan a big BBQ get together for Monday evening the 23rd. Starting Tuesday there will be day rides around the most beautiful countryside Colorado has to offer. We have mapped four day rides. Groups will be kept small, like 8 or less or one can do their own thing. EVERYTHING is OPTIONAL at the discretion of each rider. On Friday I am going to do a two day ride to Pikes peak and Mt Evans with a night over in Malibou Springs. Rolltide is making up special Event T-shirts as well. Search RAA and you shall find a number of threads about this event.

BTW - So far I shall be hooking up with Idaho Red in Nampa, ID and Rolltide in Vernal. UT on the way to Montrose. Perhaps others shall join in as well.
I'll be leaving here Jun 19 for Tri Cities to visit Rocket Roger and hopefully Phil R in Benton City. Have a couple other buds there as well so would like to maybe meet for din-din somewhere. Planning to continue . . .
When are you planning the hookup in Vernal. We will be going through there on the 22nd from Wyoming

Back