Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Just wanted to ask.
Has any decicions been made for this?
I dont know if i have missed something or not.

If i do this one the bike will be towed to Vic and i'll head over with the Vicco crowd :) Just asked the boss shes all good with it as long as we meet up in Vic for family time :)( she wants to fly down )

I believe SA was the go , and Wrecka sounds like a plan . But how long do we wait for something to start ? before someone else puts up their hand ?
Personally i'd want to know exactly whats happening a min of 6 months before so i can start to get my sheit sorted.

Personally i'd want to know exactly whats happening a min of 6 months before so i can start to get my sheit sorted.
hell I don't know if I have to work day after tomorrow have a job after the next well let alone next month or 6 months from now,oh that's life in the oilfield

Ok , what does everyone prefer , Caravan parks or Motel ,,, Motels are easier , and is October ok , If suits let us know numbers we can start looking ,,, Dean and i are thinking if its available port noarlunga Motel , next to beach and pub .. Let us know , Maybee Victor but caravan parks there are a good walk from pub ,, but theres a motel in the town 100 yards from pub .

Ok ,, Been thinking about it, and had a chat to Dean and for my money ,, Port Noarlunga is probably not a bad place ,Dean Agrees, theres only one Motel there , and no caravan park . The Motel is'nt 5 star just basic , but i've been told its clean and should reflect in price , Dean has spoken to them before .. Theres a pub with the cheapest beer in the south $5 pints all day everyday about 100 metres away , the meals there are not bad either , over the road from the pub you have a cafe / restraunt ,, that should be open for breccky i think its open late for meals has well , theres also another cafe virtually next to it , in fact theres -3-4 places for brekky ,, Theres an indian restruant which is good , theres Georges fish and chip shop , sell the best flake and chips you'll buy anywhere . So good spot for food , booze , all within 100 mtres of the motel .
NOTE ... They only have 9 ROOMS

Its also a good starting point for runs out , going either south down the flerui penisular , or east to the Hills , some pretty good day runs can be had from there . Now i've just spoken too them and at this stage October is all good , prices are around $100 a double .

Victor Harbor ,, well its a nice spot , theres a few pubs there and plenty of places to eat , but it is a holiday town , they do have couple of caravan parks , but they are a fair walk from victor itself just punched them up on the net and one has 2 bed units for $140 -$165 , per night depending what night obviuosly sat the expensive one .. Victor is nice and we can have some good runs out from there , but for my money Port is better gives you more choice on day runs , big or small . .

Also less walking at port than victor . Up to you guys , But its 9 months and it will go quick , weather here in Oct like every where can be hit and miss , it will not be too cold to ride and the wet weather SHOULD of gone by then , but no gaurantees , . I don't think we can gauarantee the weather anywhere in Aust in October ,, probably Mt Isa , but there likely to have a hurricane anyway .

I suggest you all start saying what you want , and then its just booking the rooms .

I remember speaking to Hanso about it , briefly , but i thought , this feb March april would be to close to the last one , for those that need to book holidays , june , july , aug , sept , its cold and wet , so oct , nov , are the best , dec to close to xmas .

Cheers Paul

Last edited:
Back