RAMAIR and claw cut

20210323_151157.jpg
20210323_150032.jpg
20210323_150044.jpg
20210323_150038.jpg
re routed the over flow tube through the frame down into the old air box cleaned up the top of the ramair and plugged the hole in my new storage bin at the same time
20210323_150023.jpg
does the overflow tube go to a bottle, it looks like it just exits bottom of air filter box. Cool cut on bear claw

does the overflow tube go to a bottle, it looks like it just exits bottom of air filter box. Cool cut on bear claw
There is one from bottom to rad but the overflow will spill out under the bike was routed near the evap system I just pushed it in

Thanks man I wanted it to breath a little and I wanted to see the ramair but I thought if I leave the front claw better for rain and or debris deflection 🤷 well see

But they will be perfect without that wrap ruining them 😁 Youll be glad you did:whitstling: beautiful system, congrats man. How does 12lbs feel. Light huh?
Crazy light I couldn't believe it the first muffler I pulled off I almost dropped like holy $h^t this is heavy

Cool cut job on the claw, a bit of a different approach. I didn't cut mine, left it alone and it fits fine over the ramair. When I lift the tank I give a slight pull/bend at the back of the claw to clear the foam and its fine.

the ram air why not cut out front as well so its all open? I love the headers and exhaust, it there another exhaust on other side? or the one?
very cool.

Back