Where for RAA 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no F***ing idea have been to none of those places So I vote for All of them ...... is that allowed

just messing with you I did not place a vote, I wouldn't want to swing your democratic rights to decide by majority not minority or personal opinion so I will just sit back and Dream of one day making it over there.:rolleyes::) we need a dreaming smiley thingy-ma-bob :D

If you ever visit you have a place to stay here, plenty of room, and extra bikes to ride, an Australian friend from the rat.net site stayed twice, so my wife is accustomed to Australians on motorcycles.

@HansO will be coming to the Pac NW so he can ride down to Northern CA RAA X with me!

@nolton please put up Northern, CA as it was one of the very early suggestions by someone other than myself.

Alrighty then . . .
We meet in Antioch!

Free rides on the daughters Bonnie?

I will have to think about it before I vote. The thought of seeing Niagara Falls again (Great Lakes) sounds fun. I was only 8 yrs old the first time.
Route 66 sounds like another good one. Have to check the route out.
South Dakota sounds like "sturgis" to me. Drunks on Harleys, partying, fighting, is not a place where I would want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back