Not that anyone knows me yet but I will be there the night of the 17th since the source that feeds my R3 appetite requires me to be at work on the 19th. Have yet in 2 years and 8,000 miles to see another R3 on the road! starting to wonder if I am the only one.
Going to Daytona for bike week in search of R3's Leaving from Virginia March 12. All are welcome the join me.
Make sure you say hi to the Mexican!:D

Not that anyone knows me yet but I will be there the night of the 17th since the source that feeds my R3 appetite requires me to be at work on the 19th. Have yet in 2 years and 8,000 miles to see another R3 on the road! starting to wonder if I am the only one.
Going to Daytona for bike week in search of R3's Leaving from Virginia March 12. All are welcome the join me.

I would love to swap places with you down here I am bloody tripping over Rockets.:mad:

just a thought...

While we are relaxing from our day rides, maybe we should line up several Rockets with differing exhaust combinations and shoot a short video of the sounds.

We should be able to gather up one of each config: stock, Staintune, Thugs, Preds, Jardines, TORs, etc.

just a thought...

While we are relaxing from our day rides, maybe we should line up several Rockets with differing exhaust combinations and shoot a short video of the sounds.

We should be able to gather up one of each config: stock, Staintune, Thugs, Preds, Jardines, TORs, etc.
And Maddogs ! :D

Back