NICE WEATHER NEXT WEEK

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Come around Wednesday the weather here in Oklahoma is going to be perfect for riding. 65% to 70% daytime and high 50's at night. Supposed to maintain that temp for at least four days. Here lately the cold weather has been really kicking my butt. I used to ride year round but this year I have to admit that we have drove the car more than the bike. What used to be just a discomfort now is a painful experience riding in cold weather. I have a hour drive to work and now days my knee's and back just do not want to cooperate. Really will be nice to ride in comfort and enjoy it. Of course I am sure the cold weather is not over with yet but this will be a nice break. :):):)

getting that now here in new mexico last couple days, took bike out for the first rides this year. learned something new all over again,roads still pretty dusty easy on throttle back end slides out from underneath you pretty easy,still stupid people pulling,turning in front of you,cops still like to write speeding tickets,still no matter where you go people ask what is that?i used to own a triumph back in the days,6 cylinder and so on

Negative 11 right now in Pico VT
Glad our friends invited up for the weekend to freeze our a$$es off!!

This coming Saturday, the guessers are calling for 50 degrees, which means that if i ride 10 minutes into the flatlands it will be 55+.

Guess where my azz will be???

Triumph_Rocket3_act-165r.jpg

I hope Kansas likes Texas there is a lot of Texas dirt going to Kansas :eek:

image.jpeg
Can I join you??

Crikeys, Manfred! It sure doesn't look like you can on that!!!

I'll look forward to sharing some miles with you on your reinvigorated rig this fast-approaching Spring, Jim.:thumbsup:

Back