New Roadster Owner in California

G'day and welcome Dave. That 45 minutes to Antioch is either going to be a blessing or a curse. Good luck! :laugh:

Just kidding. Have one for me.

Welcome from Oklahoma, i was at Jim's house{ RKTINMPKT} 2 years ago and he gave me a tour around that great state, and he cooks the best ribs i have ever tasted, you will be fine as long as you dont get too close to him:eek::eek::D

No, he tried but could not get close enough,,,, :roll::roll:

Welcome from Oklahoma, i was at Jim's house{ RKTINMPKT} 2 years ago and he gave me a tour around that great state, and he cooks the best ribs i have ever tasted, you will be fine as long as you dont get too close to him:eek::eek::D
No, he tried but could not get close enough,,,, :roll::roll:

Jim's NOT gay!
You're just so cuddeley!!!
:p

Hello guys and gals! I recently purchased a 2014 Rocket Roadster, matte black with white stripes. Loving it so far! I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area so if there are any other riders in the area I would love to get together and compare notes. This is my third Triumph, as I started with a 2005 America and then a 2001 Thunderbird Sport. This site has been extremely helpful and I hope to chat with some of you in the future.

Welcome from sunny SoCal (Long Beach)! If you're ever in the area look me up!

Don't go drinking with Jim :x3: seroiusly he's ......umm.... strange :p Welcome from another of the strange ones around here.

Back