New in town, requesting advice and help.

MikeDeY

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Roadster
Hello everyone, and thanks in advance for your help! I own a 2011 Roadster and have (possibly prematurely and without proper research) ordered the following:
-Jardine Exhaust
-Triple K&N filters, with the crankcase breather filter and air temp sensor hole filter
-TuneECU cable.

My question is this: is there a good tune you have found for this combination? And is there anything I really need to know before I start tearing my bike apart? I'm extremely knew at this, so please forgive my ignorance.

Welcome to the wild side. :cool: The best information can be found by searching individually the items you would like info for - when you do this you will find threads containing all the information you will need. After doing this and reading the info I am sure you will have more than enough info to get you from point "A" to launch pad. :D However if after that, you still are unsure, you can ask specific questions that will be answered quickly with enthusiasm. This is a great group of captains that are always ready to assist anyone wanting to take there Rocket into orbit.

Hello everyone, and thanks in advance for your help! I own a 2011 Roadster and have (possibly prematurely and without proper research) ordered the following:
-Jardine Exhaust
-Triple K&N filters, with the crankcase breather filter and air temp sensor hole filter
-TuneECU cable.

My question is this: is there a good tune you have found for this combination? And is there anything I really need to know before I start tearing my bike apart? I'm extremely knew at this, so please forgive my ignorance.

Go to this site, Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models, and scroll to the bottom. The PowerTripp tune looks to be the one you want.

Thanks for the link.
As for the power commander, do I need it? I was under the impression that it's not heeded if I use TuneEcu. Wrong?

-Jardine Exhaust
-TuneECU cable.

NO!! Dont do it!! The stock bike has too much power already.

Just joking with you. Welcome and enjoy.;)
TuneECU is free and if you use a tune created by Power Tripp and its not perfect he will modify it for you.

Just a suggestion!!!! Order the K&N filter overs (covers) that keep rain out. :D

Attachments

• thumbnailCAPA92EO.jpg
    thumbnailCAPA92EO.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 53
  • thumbnailCA7XZQXI.jpg
    thumbnailCA7XZQXI.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 58
  • thumbnailCAPU2HPR.jpg
    thumbnailCAPU2HPR.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 59
Welcome to the community! You'll find all the answers you need on this site. I'm also in the same boat and just typing in the search term "Jardines" will provide you with a tonne of valuable information.

Welcome to the site.
Not even gonna let the warranty expire before ya start yankin stuff off huh?
My kind of guy...
You've already found all the guys here
will help ya out with about anything you try to do.
So once again,
WELCOME from Oklahoma, U.S.S.A.
Glad to have ya with us.
post pics...

Thanks for all the help, guys. I bought my Rocket as a "Made it back from Iraq again" gift to myself. I've done some basic cosmetic customizations: 7-color LED underglow, and I took off that plastic chrome thing from the front fender, replaced it with 5 1.5'' black spikes. I'll post some pics once my exhaust and K&Ns get here!

Back