My Mods To-Do List

desertw0lf

.060 Over
Got a lot of mods in the works within the next month, I'm making this post and will attach pics (and maybe a couple how-to's! as I go).

To do:

Triple K&N (Got everything, just waiting for some time)
Relocated Overflow Bottle (Waiting on Weapon-R Tank)
Eastern Beaver Relay (Just arrived)
Remove Secondaries
Chopped Rear Fender (Integrated LED Taillight/Signals)
40MM Ammo-Can Bags (W/ QuicK Release)
Street Sweeper Custom Exhaust (Ceramic-Coated Black, Wrapped White??)

Possibly strip tins and go with flat black and pinstripe them.

I chucked my windscreen, because it was big and bulky and IMO I just don't like that look.. However I do tour long distances on my bike.. so I will be building a frame to fabricate a 1/4 Fairing or Cafe-Style fairing to fit around the dual headlights. Nobody on the market makes one that I have seen, and I will post step-by step instructions on it.

Keen to see the Weapon-R Tank where do you get it from been looking a suitable one myself

Was looking at the Thunder Monster Baffles I am looking at putting into my custom exhaust, and realized that I can fabricate the same baffles for $30 tops the set rather than $120 with shipping, assuming I can find 1 5/8" Stainless Tubing in Vegas anywhere..

Edit: Tubing ordered. I <3 Ebay.

Anyone know if the "snorkel" bits attached to the bottom of the Rocket 3 seat pan are structural? Will it hurt to take them off? Curious..

Sweet, that's good to know, just gotta drill the rivets out and pop that junk off!! Will make stretching and mounting the new leather 100x easier.

Back