Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3, 1997 Honda Valkyrie, Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 classic
The Motus V-4 is something that sounded very interesting to me, until I found out the price. I still think the concept is cool. Something not so up-ity, and more affordable. I think something between a Motus and a V-MAX would be way cool. Is anybody else on this line of thought with me...?

The Motus V-4 is something that sounded very interesting to me, until I found out the price. I still think the concept is cool. Something not so up-ity, and more affordable. I think something between a Motus and a V-MAX would be way cool. Is anybody else on this line of thought with me...?
Is it a R3 variant ? if not no im not on the same line of thought :)

The reports I have read on it are promising, but that price tag is silly. I am sure it will be the death of the company unless something changes.

The reports I have read on it are promising, but that price tag is silly. I am sure it will be the death of the company unless something changes.
Why bother when you can buy a rocket and modify it for a fraction of the price ??

If I could still comfortably ride a proper motorcycle all day, and wasn't retired and living on a bit of a more restricted budget, I'd be interested in one.

I agree with Bobby that they will likely fail due to the high price and limited appeal but that would probably make it an interesting long term investment.

I have seen motorcycle companies come and go, the price always kills them, instead of building 1000 bikes and selling them at a reasonable price to get their RnD little at the time they build 5 and try to get all of their investment on those 5

Back