might be an owner michigan

redd

Standard Bore
Ride
xr1200x
Hello, names Redd. Im 45, south eastern mi. Been looking around here for a couple weeks now. I have desided the rocket tour might be my next bike, so I want to talk to the pros. Is there anything u think I should know about it? What do u think is a good deal for 2013 or 14 new. I have owned a 87 kaw 454, 89 600 ninja, 98 valk, 02 wing and I just sold my 11 xr1200x. I still have a 95 sporster. Thanks for ur advise. Look forward to talking to u more

REDD. Welcome to the forum.
In 2010, I almost bought a R3 Touring. Took one for about a 20 mile ride and was very impressed with the handling, comfort and power. The look great too.

People here commonly refer to there bikes as beasts and ritely so. I'm quite happy with my roadster. These are exceptional motorcycles.

Have fun shopping. :)

I just bought my first R3 Tourer and I am waiting for the delivery truck to come Tuesday. Its a 2008 model. I have seen the 2013-14 new models ranging from 15999 to 17999. Check the NADA or KBB prices. You can probably get a better deal if you went used. Welcome to the forum and happy hunting.

Back