Long Haul Seat

vanguard138

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
I was looking online at the Triumph site and noticed that the Long Haul no longer comes with a rider backrest. When did they stop making that? The reason, I see, for a log haul seat is to have a backrest for those long hauls....

The one I just recently ordered has provisions for the backrest that I had to order separately

This backrest is an accessory. On their web site, they only offer the long haul seat and back rest accessory for the touring model. Does anyone have the long haul seat on a roadster? If you have a long haul seat on your roadster, the accessory backrest should fit.

The Rocket Classic seat is the one without the provision for a back rest. The Long Haul seat was basically the Rocket Classic seat with a provision for an accessory back rest.

It bothers me that Triumph has been slowly dwindling down the accessories for the Rocket Standard/Classic and Roadster.. No summer screen, no windshield lowers, all the seat options are gone except for the dual gel, the leather tank strap with pocket is gone. Even looks like the optional Oil Tank emblems are gone.. I love my "140 Cubic Inches" on my oil tank. Triumph even used to sell custom body kits with flames in various colors that really set the bike off..

The Rocket Classic seat is the one without the provision for a back rest. The Long Haul seat was basically the Rocket Classic seat with a provision for an accessory back rest.

It bothers me that Triumph has been slowly dwindling down the accessories for the Rocket Standard/Classic and Roadster.. No summer screen, no windshield lowers, all the seat options are gone except for the dual gel, the leather tank strap with pocket is gone. Even looks like the optional Oil Tank emblems are gone.. I love my "140 Cubic Inches" on my oil tank. Triumph even used to sell custom body kits with flames in various colors that really set the bike off..

I mentioned the same thing to my dealer about the lack is accessories for the Roadster, he said that Triumph is launching a new website in a few weeks that will have all the accessories listed, we shall see....

I mentioned the same thing to my dealer about the lack is accessories for the Roadster, he said that Triumph is launching a new website in a few weeks that will have all the accessories listed, we shall see....

must be true, when i asked my dealer they said it was a few months away. that was 3 years ago. so few weeks must mean..??????????

Back