KingOfFleece

Rated 5 STRAS June 2012 MCN
Ride
Tiger 1050, Street 3, Thunderbird 1600, waiting on next R3
What is the general feeling here? I'm looking at a R3 with them. New bike. Anything I should know?
Thanks

Jardines

I had Jardines put on my 2008 standard before I picked it up. I really like them, but I do not have experience with standard pipes. If they were any louder it might be a little too much :eek:. I have had several comments from folks that like the sound...a tiger with emphysema.:D

I will be in Eureka Springs, AR this weekend and I should get some good comparisons.

Jardines make nice pipes. I've a set on a twin 1400 and it sounds awesome. However, I've found ear plugs were necessary over the long haul. I lost interest in noise in lieu of hearing my engine's performance. My Tourer has stock bologna pipes with the elimination of the cat box. I've found this was enough enhancement Experimenting with several TuneBoy tunes has produced massive grin levels. And, I can actually ride down the road and communicate on my Scala TeamSet well enough. Fortunately I've dialed in a rag filter. Any ragging or nagging are instantly distorted into a dial up ****o talk. :D

Last edited:
If I were a position to get an awesome deal on a 07 Tourer equipped bike and wanted to change pipes I'd have to think for a moment...yes, I'd adapt the newest 08 Touring exhaust package to it.

Back