Is it a battery issue?

ArekDeBoss

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket 3 GT 2022
To make a long story short.
Left a bike with a dealer for few days when was away to have it serviced. 2021 GT model.
On a arrival to collect they told me somebody switched on the heated Corbin seat and deflated battery. Boost charged it for half an hour , bike started ok and off I was.
Got home and put a bike in a garage , plugged a charger and next day battery was full. So unplugged it and left it. Few day later bike didn't start. Lights went on, pump started but it didn't crank. Plugged it back on. Next day the same. Plugged etc today battery seemed full on a charger but nothing happened. Even lights didn't go on. After few tried they did but that was all. Flashing green light on battery charger.
Dealer told me it's a battery and to replace it. But what do you smart people think?
Also ok can't even move the battery. Is it fitted in somehow?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

once lead acid battery stays discharged certain amount of time they are shot and done, not sure how long your battery was discharged /being continuous drained for until the seat stopped draining voltages from battery.

Try it with a jumper battery. That would give you a quick idea if the bike's battery is stuffed?
Ok it will sound stupid but what is a jumper battery? OK I googled it. That means I would have to buy new battery regardless right?
And when it comes to the new battery what would you advise dry ones or maybe those with an acid pack?

Last edited:
So wh3n
Ok it will sound stupid but what is a jumper battery? OK I googled it. That means I would have to buy new battery regardless right?
And when it comes to the new battery what would you advise dry ones or maybe those with an acid pack?
i would go same as stock when it comes to new battery

Back