Inside this week's new-look MCN: Win a Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200

MCN

Living Legend
To celebrate MCN’s new look, we have a brand new, £11,149 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 to give away. All you need to do for your chance to win Triumph’s new flagship is register here. If your entry is pulled at...

More...

LED strip as tail light

Ok guys and (a few)gals..led strip blue I was at Rally Innovations today in Anaheim, CA. They are big in the Subaru, Mitsubishi, Rally light bar market and I met the owner who is a friend of a friend. I was interested in coming up with a light bar for the 2012 Tacoma. led strip 12vI just felt that the changes Avid made to their light bar didn’t really accent the different lines that are present in the ‘12s. I showed him my idea (really bad drawing) and he said it was feasible and we’d get started soon.
waterproof led strip lightI told him there might be some interest on TW for these things and he said he’d be willing to mass produce, but he’d need to know before he made mine so he can keep the measurements for future production runs. Otherwise he’d only be making mine as a favor and leaving it as that. So below are a few

Back