how about this chase !!

About two years ago I was coming home from work when a black SUV pulled up behind me and began to tailgate real close. I opened up the Harley and took off at a fast pace. The red lights came on and I just about $hit. The police officer was kind of laughing at me. He asked if I had any idea that it was a unmarked police car. I told him no that we just thought he was just some ******* tailgating. He gave me a strong warning about speeding and apologized about the tailgating. He explained that all he wanted to do was get my attention and get me to move out of his way. Bad judgement on both are parts. This police officer in the video needs to find a different line of work.

Yeah I had seen that video a while back. I thought the rider was out of line passing on the double lines and speeding in a populated area. But the cop way over reacted and was very unprofessional. Both of them should be punished.

...But the cop way over reacted and was very unprofessional. Both of them should be punished.

Ha! The cop was later promoted to captain and transferred in early 2015 to Oregon State Patrol's headquarters in Bend. Sounds about right.
- Rammed a motorcyclist who was stopping, all over a traffic violation
- Lied in court and claimed it was due to brake fade
- Kicked an admittedly complying suspect, breaking his clavicle and fracturing his rib
- Lied in court and claimed while he acknowledged the suspect was complying he "already had the muscles fired"
- Pulled his gun on a complying, non-threatening suspect, held it sideways like a wannabe gangster
- Both him and his department maintained his actions were in line with training and procedure
- Jury found him guilty
- State patrol deems him a model cop and promotes him. Just a few bad apples...

**** that cop.

The kick... lets be real, in a riding jacket with a Helmet on, is basically nothing and wouldn't do damage, really you hardly feel minor impacts like that with armor on. The broken bones were almost certainly from the fall, not the kick.

You want to know the real reason American cops carry guns?

They carry them, because if they didn't, when **** like this happens there is a significant slice of America that would turn around and **** **** ass stomp cops like that. Come at me in full gear and be an ******* like Officer Edwards and see how ****ing far you get... Not a chance in ****, if a cop wasn't carrying a gun, I would submit during an incident like this. The cop would end up in his own cuffs, answering to a state trooper on why he assaulted me.

Sorry for all the ******, but this stuff really pisses me off. Soldiers can walk around in war zone and make shoot/don't shoot decisions, no, are expected to make them, trying to decipher who is a civilian with an AK-47 and who is a terrorist with an AK-47. Guess what.... we don't shoot and ask questions later, we make the call quickly and correctly NEARLY EVERY SINGLE TIME, and the times we don't are usually DON'T shoot when we should have. Cops claiming "its dangerous out there and I have to make a snap decision" are full of the brown out a cows rear. They are scared, yes, and that fear drives dumb ass choices, and if you are that scared, really.... should you be armed and charged with enforcing the law?!

Last edited:
**** that cop.

The kick... lets be real, in a riding jacket with a Helmet on, is basically nothing and wouldn't do damage, really you hardly feel minor impacts like that with armor on. The broken bones were almost certainly from the fall, not the kick.

You want to know the real reason American cops carry guns?

They carry them, because if they didn't, when **** like this happens there is a significant slice of America that would turn around and **** **** ass stomp cops like that. Come at me in full gear and be an ******* like Officer Edwards and see how ****ing far you get... Not a chance in ****, if a cop wasn't carrying a gun, I would submit during an incident like this. The cop would end up in his own cuffs, answering to a state trooper on why he assaulted me.

Sorry for all the ******, but this stuff really pisses me off. Soldiers can walk around in war zone and make shoot/don't shoot decisions, no, are expected to make them, trying to decipher who is a civilian with an AK-47 and who is a terrorist with an AK-47. Guess what.... we don't shoot and ask questions later, we make the call quickly and correctly NEARLY EVERY SINGLE TIME, and the times we don't are usually DON'T shoot when we should have. Cops claiming "its dangerous out there and I have to make a snap decision" are full of the brown out a cows rear. They are scared, yes, and that fear drives dumb ass choices, and if you are that scared, really.... should you be armed and charged with enforcing the law?!

I agree that "kick" was a nothing the cops leg was almost fully extended before he made contact ,any street brawler could have grabbed his leg and flipped him onto his back ,but the victim was complying with the cop and was better off dealing with it in court as this out of control disgrace to his uniform cop would have probably shot him, during my time I have had roadside confrontations with pencil neck cops and transport inspectors that only the consequences of giving them a hiding saved them and me from grief, for all the good and decent cops there are a few that tarnish the uniform they hide behind

I agree that "kick" was a nothing the cops leg was almost fully extended before he made contact ,any street brawler could have grabbed his leg and flipped him onto his back ,but the victim was complying with the cop and was better off dealing with it in court as this out of control disgrace to his uniform cop would have probably shot him, during my time I have had roadside confrontations with pencil neck cops and transport inspectors that only the consequences of giving them a hiding saved them and me from grief, for all the good and decent cops there are a few that tarnish the uniform they hide behind
Unfortunately, we no longer live in a situation where you can say things like "for all the good and decent cops there are a few that tarnish the uniform they hide behind".

After the verdict, the Oregon State Police released a statement as reported by the Register-Guard, saying their office "is disappointed with the (trial) outcome and feels the actions of our troopers clearly did not violate established procedures or tactics. In situations like these, officers have milliseconds to make what may be life-or-death decisions and those officers should be shielded from the liability of civil damages." What a load.

Good cops today who attempt to hold fellow officers accountable or step in where another officer overreaches are routinely harassed, ridiculed, and threatened until they leave or fall in line.

cannot tell by the video but did the cop have the sirens on the whole time? if not then why not? piss poor kick for sure and the brake fade story could be true after all it is a chevy.:p but 180,000 of tax payers money give me a friggen break the effer can kick me in the balls all day long for 180,000

Sadly, the attitude of "defer towards lethal force" vs "defer towards non-lethal force" and the stance that many US police departments take on "shooting to disable" (they don't) plus the cowardly attitude of many "veteran" cops and you get the ridiculous number of police murders we have every year in the US.

Combine that with no national government tracking of said murders and yeah, perfect recipe for a police state with plausible deniability

Federal Gov - "Its not within our scope to track state and city police they should report it independently"
State/City Gov - "it's not our policy to report the number of police shootings as it does nothing to further good order and discipline"

Even "good" cops, can have a bad day, that human inclusion in the scenario is the problem. There should be VERY CLEAR AND CONCISE guidance for police, there is not. There is broad conduct rules, which are framed withing "good judgement" in the course of actions taken. This ability for individual police to make decisions on the amount of force required based on an officers perception, allows for overuse of force in a completely justifiable and technically legal way. The military works off a very strict "if the subject has xxxxx weapon, use xxxxx force" type of rules of engagement, we are allowed to circumvent that ROE if situation requires due to availability of weaponry, and it's more strict than the rules the police use. If I can (and yes I have) police the streets of Baghdad day in and day out for a cumulative total of 4 years without firing a single aimed shot at a human (some warning shots into brick walls), and disarmed numerous insurgents, why to US cops have the right to murder kids with toy guns and beat on motorcyclists. Clearly something is broken.

Back