Jted3

.020 Over
Ride
'05 Rocket 111
I have an 05 R3 which I bought used in 07. I have had the high idle issue and cured it with a new TPS. My speedo self destructed so I now have a Dakota Digital dash. I went to the darkside for a couple years with a Riken but came back and now run the Excedra Max. I have done the ignition relocation and added the headlight relays. I ran a homemade Supertrapp exhaust for a couple years but have now switched to the D&D (can anyone recommend the best tune?) also have an under seat K&N. I just got my Upgrade Kit and plan to install some or all of it over the winter. My other bike (my mini bike) is a Tiger 1050. Just wish the summers were longer......

Another Aussie g'day ... 2007 purchase , took your time getting here :ninja: .. got yourself a nice choice of rides , Tiger 1050 are a great bike.

Hello Jted3 and welcome from VA. we have very short winters just south of DC so come on over. I lost 8 riding days last winter due to the 4th largest snowfall in recorded history; and doging cagers is a blast...

Back