Help ..... Again.......

Lazy D

.020 Over
Thanks for whom ever started this site.......... Truly...........

Question... I had the Rivco Riser installed and would like to get a +3" or so clutch cable because I just don't like the way the current one is situated. (2008 classic)
Does anyone know where I can order one from the web? What should I ask for?

Not overly happy with the dealer who did the installation, 2 1/2 hours - got the bike ready to leave and yep... the handlebars were loose..... Not a good start...talked to the mechanic (some lame excuses ) and he fixed and away I went. Got home and did a better inspection, windscrean put back half ass, cable to right front brake twisted. General grease all over everything. ( I only mention this as the sales dude was telling me that the bike is about ready they are just detailing it.........) So, I am on the lookout for a better mechanic................

Appreciate any help on the cable search...........

If you are running stock bars and Rivco risers all you need is a clutch cable of a Classic , they are 1 and half inches longer than a Standard clutch cable. It works fine.

I can't see the problem with the cable I am running the Rivco risers on a Std and the cable does not have a issue I found the trottle cables need to be rerouted, are sure your so called mechanic didnt route the Clutch cable incorrectly:rolleyes:

I know this thread has some dust on it but I bought the riser for my standard. how easy is it to screw this up while rerouting the throttle cable? it's been like 10f in my garage nearly every day off of work so I havn't even looked at it. i'm about to pull the trigger on the update kit should I let them do it while they're dug in?

Back