Hello all. New rocket Owner

David Dailey

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket Vrod
Hey - Finally have some nice weather here in the northeast. 1st time owner of a rocket....only had a few days. Been great except for instruments just died. 2005 roadster 2500 miles. Black excellent shape. Be safe. Dave

Hey - Finally have some nice weather here in the northeast. 1st time owner of a rocket....only had a few days. Been great except for instruments just died. 2005 roadster 2500 miles. Black excellent shape. Be safe. Dave
Welcome from Texas, Dave, from another Dave. We are getting rained on today but we need it so I'm not complaining. Got a little road time in yesterday.

Thanks Dave.....hopefully you got a good ride in, great weather here just trying to figure out the instrument prob, would rather be riding. Found 1 thread on the same problem......but there was never a resolution posted. Hopefully I get a reply on what the fix was. Be safe out there. Dave

Welcome from Utah Dave, let not your heart be troubled. Forum is loaded with fellows on here that know more about what makes a Rocket tick than the folks who build them. Unfortunately I am not one of them. I have total confidence someone will help you resolve the issue. Enjoy The Beast!

Welcome to the site, and the world of Rockets!

I'm pretty new myself. I just got my R3T a few weeks ago.

As far as the instrument cluster goes, all I can suggest is the basics; fuses and multimeter checks. But I'm sure someone will pipe in.

You can always do what the Harley guys to and bobber it!

Welcome David from another Aussie
is any thing in the instruments working at all needles, lights etc
I have to go deliver some Pizza's now but will check with you later

Welcome, Dave to the BEST motor forum anywhere!
Where you from?
HansO be the man - I'm sure when he returns from his pizza delivery job (poor bloke) he'll help you.

Back