Engine sound tweeting rocket

Wlodek

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 2013
Dear friends,we do not have too many rockets in Poland so please forgive me if you find that my question is rather strange.This year I bought brand new rocket.the engine, when its cold, sounds nice but after it warms up, especially when I reduce engine speed, I hear a sound like birds tweeting. sorry I do not know how to describe it in other way. Mechanics from my triumph dealer told me its normal, and that these engines sound like that.they suggested to change the oil for more dense...What are your opinions?thank you in advance!wlodek

Is your bike completely standard?
Have you modified your air intake?

Sounds to me like you have either triple filters or a Ramair fitted. With stock air box you wouldn't hear that sound. If the bike has been modified, it's perfectly normal, and a little annoying. You may get used to it. It never really bothered me too much but I know it's drives others crazy. Thicker oil is not the answer.
If you do still have the stock intake set up then I'm not sure what it could be other than the musical sound of a triple.

Dear friends,we do not have too many rockets in Poland so please forgive me if you find that my question is rather strange.This year I bought brand new rocket.the engine, when its cold, sounds nice but after it warms up, especially when I reduce engine speed, I hear a sound like birds tweeting. sorry I do not know how to describe it in other way. Mechanics from my triumph dealer told me its normal, and that these engines sound like that.they suggested to change the oil for more dense...What are your opinions?thank you in advance!wlodek
Hey bud listen to the sound of the Rocket in this add its down about midway in the add if this is what your hearing it is a standard sound and when engine braking a stocker I sounds more like a Porsche to me. Of course As Mitzy referred to are we talking stock with original air system ducting. If not and you have Triple filters I believe that's the chirping you hearing from the valve system.

I would not change oil to anything but what is recommended for the beast 15W50 4RT or 10W40 4 RT and myself I would run the 15W50 4 RT

No i witamy na pokładzie pokochasz rakiety.

If it sounds like it's tweeting it could be your Tits........
image.jpg

could you make a recording of the tweeting.
we would all like to hear.

Hey bud listen to the sound of the Rocket in this add its down about midway in the add if this is what your hearing it is a standard sound and when engine braking a stocker I sounds more like a Porsche to me. Of course As Mitzy referred to are we talking stock with original air system ducting. If not and you have Triple filters I believe that's the chirping you hearing from the valve system.

I would not change oil to anything but what is recommended for the beast 15W50 4RT or 10W40 4 RT and myself I would run the 15W50 4 RT

No i witamy na pokładzie pokochasz rakiety.
What add??? I have never seen an add for the rocket...

Back