Dennsell Checking in..

Dennsell

Top Fuel
Ride
Bonnie T 100, unfortunately not Rocket lll Country
Happy Thanks Giving - Merry Christmas to everyone.

Here I am Guys still alive n kicking 2nd Christmas in Japan and it's cool to say the least..

Well I hope you and your families are all well and you are staying outta trouble..

Latest news here is couldn't get an R3 too much emission red tape and cost.. settled on the Valkyrie found it very nice but like wrestling a Sumo in the slow congested traffic jams... so reluctantly downgrading to something lighter and more manageable ..... a scooter .... well it feels that way.. new Bonneville SE pick it up on the 25th just right for a selfie gift hahaha... :)

Well recently hit 3 score n'10 so it'll do for my time of life...
Easy to sell when I put the boots out as flower pots..o_O...

Well All the best, stay safe yawl.. (-_-)/

G'day Ole Mate.....
Nice to hear from you. Glad to see your coming back to the brand.
A merry Christmas to you and yours and a Fantastic New Year - My Friend:thumbsup:
This time I don't have any Japanese students to help type something cool for you to have Sori translate.:D:D:D

Hi Dennis, have you got used to munching on fish head for breakfast yet haha. Good to hear you are doing well. Have a great time over there. Sure you will have a white Christmas.

G'day Ole Mate.....
Nice to hear from you. Glad to see your coming back to the brand.
A merry Christmas to you and yours and a Fantastic New Year - My Friend:thumbsup:
This time I don't have any Japanese students to help type something cool for you to have Sori translate.:D:D:D
Hey Mittz hahaha you are forgiven.. hope everything is goin well for ya cob Thank you and take care :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Dennis, have you got used to munching on fish head for breakfast yet haha. Good to hear you are doing well. Have a great time over there. Sure you will have a white Christmas.

G'day Scorp Hope all is well, nice to catch up with yawl, and the short answer is NO! I'm still civilised :evil: .. hahaha..
Snow is all around us but not here yet ..bit nippy bike tho' :ninja: cheers..

Back