RKTNMYPKT

Village Idiot
Ride
2021 HD RoadGlide
I had this fly screen made for my Roadster, all that's left is the clear coat, it should ship to me in a few days :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Very Nice, should go well with your red strip on the Roadster, mind I reckon you avatar picture would have been very good also

We'll Jimmie, as you know I'm not too keen on skulls and such, but I reckon that's going to look pretty sweet with your colour scheme. Might even convince some people into believing you're "bad" - until they meet you. ;) Actually I can't get over how closely it resembles a spider I saw just the other day at the back of my garage. :eek:

We'll Jimmie, as you know I'm not too keen on skulls and such, but I reckon that's going to look pretty sweet with your colour scheme. Might even convince some people into believing you're "bad" - until they meet you. ;) Actually I can't get over how closely it resembles a spider I saw just the other day at the back of my garage. :eek:

Thats kinda why I chose the spider, because of the color scheme and also because my plate says Blk WDO, as far as whether or not people think "I'm Bad" or not doesnt really concern me, I havent gotten into a fight in over 30 yrs, if I got into one now I'd probably just lie there and wait for Mitch to rescue me ;)

I didn't realise (or had forgotten) that was your bike plate. Makes sense. Like it even better now.
Mitch be good for a rescue as long as there's at least one item nearby that he can sharpen - just a little; not enough for a clean cut or anything. Ice cream sticks are good, apparently

Back