corbin young guns seat anyone?

I have had one four four years and love it, Corbin seats are in my humble opinion the best seats on the market, they are brick hard and do not get softer with age, how people ride with the sofa type seats that your arse sinks into is beyond me.:D

I have one, love it. Alligator and snake patterns.
It's very firm but great for long rides, lowers the seat height some and won't let you slide back when accelerating. I sold my Triumph gell seats once I got used to the firmness.
Isn't too good for the ladies on long trips so I got the wife a Butty Buddy for extended rides.
The gell seats felt nice for about 5 minutes, after a couple hours my ass would sting like it was on fire ... the Corbin fixed all of that. They say it takes 5000 miles to break one in, I think it just takes 5000 miles of seat time to really appreciate it.

I have a corbin rumble seat on mine. Have a corbin youg gun on my Speedmaster as well. Love them both. Pricey, but your arse will thank you in the long run. the rumble puts me a little farther back and up verses my young gun. That puts me forward and lower. Good luck!

corbin is the way to go. have put them on my last 3 bikes. if your riding any kind of distance, then there is no better way to go.

Thanks guys -- I mean The furthest in a day I'll ride is approx 200 mi. Mostly I wanted the seat for the stiffer support, as you know the standard R3 doesn't have the best seat -- this fast gun seat looks pretty sharp too....!

There is a break-in time that you'll go through to get the seat to "form" to your "body". Kind of like Birkenstock shoes. The seat foam will "adjust" to your personal "settings". It will stay firm and supportive. Some folks like the support and others don't. Corbin is very proud of their seats but they're first quality products.

young guns

I've been looking into these off and on for a while as well. Not real keen on the alligator (fake) pattern but it would certainly beat the stock R3 butt warmer. Do they offer custom stitching patterns as well??? Hi End seats duplicated a tattoo I sport on my lower back and my DRACUL moniker for my killer VTX seat. Nice work but they don't make seats for the R3:(. I like the configuration of the young guns seat as it is very similar to my High End VTX seat. Reads like you dudes like Corbin;)

P.S. Just scrolling around Corbin's site and the Young Guns with alligator, ostrich and snake patterns is growing on me. In black. Maybe "carbon fiber" rear panel to match the real CF I'm adding up front to the rocket. Not expensive either. 500 or 600 green for a good seat is cheap. I talked to a guy about a REAL blued alligator seat and he quoted me $3000+ for a one off!!!!!

The only thing that disappointed me about Corbin was their refusal to install a PMS pain reliever (butt warmer). They said "we only install that on the seats with special frames", I said, "I don't care if you install a switch or not, just leave the wires sticking out and I'll take care of the rest". They still wouldn't do it. A-holes. It's just a **** pad, glue it to the foam and cover it.

The only thing that disappointed me about Corbin was their refusal to install a PMS pain reliever (butt warmer). They said "we only install that on the seats with special frames", I said, "I don't care if you install a switch or not, just leave the wires sticking out and I'll take care of the rest". They still wouldn't do it. A-holes. It's just a **** pad, glue it to the foam and cover it.

Well you answered that. Still, I'm growing fond of these Young Guns seats with the patterns. What about personal stitching? Price for these bun huggers is acceptable enough. Let's see a pic of yours!

Back