Can never have a ride like today again

Watcher

It's about the journey not just the ride
Ride
2017 slingshot
So was out for a nice ride today about 75 miles from home and was sitting in a gas station drinking a water in walks a young gal good looking with a kid 3 of my buddies see her and said shes kind of hot so I look just then a young man walks in behind her I look at the guys with me and said Fu{k thats my son they laugh and said ya right he's 6 8 and as big as your arm as he turned around I asked him his name and it was him the gal was his and the baby she had was my grandson need less to say I look at my buddies and said EYES OFF I have not seen my son for a number of years long story ex-wife but he said he'd like to talk sometime but was running late to work swapped numbers and he left I was so floored I forgot to ask my grandsons name but got a pic of him what a day it has been

wachter_pic.JPG

I can't explain it up here I'm not old enough to be a grandpa and I will get to know my son told the wife ( she's a bit younger than me) she about feel over laughing and said whos it feel to be a old man I think I am starting to understand the older guys here your not old you just have a lot of life experience to refer to :D

Good onya Watcher , really hope your re-uniting with your son goes well mate. Divorce f#cks up relationships with kids one way or other as a rule .. glad you are getting this opportunity

Back