Can I use TuneECU with my PC3

hvacnr

Supercharged
Ride
95 750 Magna, Rocket 3 2005, VTX 1800 2002
I'm confused (which is not hard to do):confused: But I have a PC3 on my 05 and would like to try some of ya'll's stuff. All advice and help is appreciated.:coffee:

Yes you can but if you use one of the custom tunes on your bike with the added fuel you PCIII unit will add fuel on top of that. So basically a retune will be needed. Now if your just looking to make soem other changes like speed limiter, speedo corection it will not matter you can just copy your map that is in the bike. Timing changes could or could not make a large enough difference in the fuel ratios or quantities in the PCIII unit.

Thanks, I am looking to change exhaust systems. I currently have custom pipes. The person I perched it from had factory header into two 3" diameter, 23" long Camaro tail pipes. Needless to say you can mere my rocket launch. I am looking to build a set of baffles and latter go with a complete power set up.:) Also I was told I can use a standard USB cable with the PC3, if this is incorrect what cable should I use? Thanks This place is the best.:thumbsup:

yes you can use a standard USB for the PC3 but as @Wrecka just said you will need the correct cable which he gave a link to for TuneECU, also as @warp9.9 said the PC3 will need some dyno time, if you read thru some of the many tuning threads you will find that you are better off with a PCV as you can fit a AutoTune to it

Back