For Sale Brand new Mustang seat

Big Head

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Trike
i have for sale a brand new Mustang seat for the Rocket III Touring. I used it for about two weeks and I like it, it sits much better with more lumbar support!! I have to sell it because of my situation... I paid $650 for the seat, I can upload pictures tonight. It is the 2 piece seat. I would not be sellingnitnifni did not REALLy need the money right now.

$375 +shipping for the seat

I will sell this seat for $300+shipping!!! Wow I bought it off of eBay and overpaid big time at $658 I believe. Here is the seat that I have..
image.jpg

i have for sale a brand new Mustang seat for the Rocket III Touring. I used it for about two weeks and I like it, it sits much better with more lumbar support!! I have to sell it because of my situation... I paid $650 for the seat, I can upload pictures tonight. It is the 2 piece seat. I would not be sellingnitnifni did not REALLy need the money right now.

$375 +shipping for the seat

I just got my R3T and my butt bone feel the pain of OEM foam. Could you give me the link for your seat photos. I am new to the site and not good at searching as yet. Thanks.

I will have a pic of it up by tomorrow. It was used for maybe two weeks.. It sits great, but I need the money worse than I need my butt...

Back