And here she is!!!!

It was not a joke or a scam, it was a missunderstanding.
I posted 3 of my bikes for sale since i had them for long time and i was bored with them, i wanted newer ones, Dave thought i was in trouble and posted that thread, i told everybody i was fine and not to send any money.
as far as trusting people, half of this forum has been at my house and spend 3 or 4 days here, i have let more than one member of this forum ride one of my bikes for a 3000 mile round trip, a few members of this forum have put me and my family up for the night and even get up and cook a delicious brakefast for us, or giving us bigger bags because our luggage did not fit on the ones we had, i could go on and on, and i am 100% sure that all of us will do it allover again. How is that for trust?:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

it was certainly a misunderstanding on my part then because I was getting ready to write a check..carry on..besides, you can never trust a Scotsman when he's smiling in your face while shaking your hand because his other hand might be in your back pocket..hey I'm kidding Dave..relax..

Da*n. Is there going to be a rumble after school?

not on my behalf..although I did want to know the dealio on what I had asked, everything else is well intentioned misunderstood sarcasm..

I got nuthing but love and respect for ya Lupe..serious..oh, and Dave too..although might be taking it a little too far..get back with a ride report on that Indian..

it was certainly a misunderstanding on my part then because I was getting ready to write a check..carry on..besides, you can never trust a Scotsman when he's smiling in your face while shaking your hand because his other hand might be in your back pocket..hey I'm kidding Dave..relax..
Well,,, if you were about to write the check,,,,,,,,,:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

not on my behalf..although I did want to know the dealio on what I had asked, everything else is well intentioned misunderstood sarcasm..

I got nuthing but love and respect for ya Lupe..serious..oh, and Dave too..although might be taking it a little too far..get back with a ride report on that Indian..
Sure will, :D

@mexican
@Mad Dog and I are planning to go riding this weekend at some point, might go somewhere in your neck of the woods. Care to join?
Thanks for the invite but i am on self isolation doing my part to save mankind, i will take a raincheck for next week tho
AD351D4C-D3D6-4F83-8D7E-0190BDF2F64A.jpeg

I hear you bro. Was going to make a comment but backed off. Tulsa is breaking loose with this Virus. Time to back down.

Back