Dear Admins,

I think that taunting posts like those from members that enjoy gentler climes should be banned - at the very least you could edit out the temperatures that they contain! Basically, such boastful behavior amounts to nothing more than cruel and unusual punishment for those of us that are more climatically challenged than these repeat offender, jaded, teasers.

Frigidly yours

TP

Dear Admins,

I think that taunting posts like those from members that enjoy gentler climes should be banned - at the very least you could edit out the temperatures that they contain! Basically, such boastful behavior amounts to nothing more than cruel and unusual punishment for those of us that are more climatically challenged than these repeat offender, jaded, teasers.

Frigidly yours

TP
Are you putting me in your ignore list"?:roll::D

You're already on it, Lupe, but unlike others, I don't need no stinkin' button to exercise discriminatory decision making to guide my behavior.;)

But, c'mon, Dude and get real! Admit it to yourself, you are simply irresistible!:p:cool:

Last edited:
Hey IRR....What's it like out there weather wise year round. My oldest daughter's husband works for Morton buildings and just got transfered from Florida to Black Hawk,SD. They put on sweaters at 60*. She's not too happy with the move, i told her to make the best of it. One thing for certain it's beautiful country out there.

The temp is xxx and starting to get warmer i am sitting here w/o a car to work on. the rocket is calling.:unsure::x3:

Turbo: Go ride that bike. I'm thinking of doing the same. 58 degrees now with a forecast of 61 later.

TRIIICK: Southwest Idaho is considered the Banana Belt. Very dry atmosphere, no humidity. The summer warm and winter cold are tollarable because of the dry air. I see kids on the bus stop in the mornings in shorts, tee shirts and maybe a hoodie. Anything over 45 and sunny is very pleasent as long as the wind isn't blowing hard. January has been the only month that is actually cold all month. We ride and golf 11 months here.

Back