2012 Performance Tuned Roadster For Sale

I would like to see some pictures of the left side and hear more about the custom air filter and custom modified intake and throttle bodies.

I would like to see some pictures of the left side and hear more about the custom air filter and custom modified intake and throttle bodies.
interesting !! I also am curious
I know of a 2013 roadster with less than 5000 miles selling for $12000 canadian at today's rate that is about us $10500

I can post more pictures of the left side of the bike. However, if you want to see the left side to see what lies in place of the bear claw, there's nothing fancy. Just a chrome bear claw. The shortened intake and filter lie under the tank. I'd love to answer any questions you have regarding intakes, filters prices etc. Please send me a personal message and I'll reply with my cell phone number.

PRICE REDUCED! $11,000

Here is the original ad:

Wife and I purchased the bike in July of 2012. At that time, I personally installed the following items:

-Triumph leather saddle bags (with internal frames) and brackets
-Triumph windshield with Triumph front end fixing kit (mounting hardware)
-Triumph tall sissy bar with touring backrest
-Triumph luggage rack with chrome fender accent pieces
-Triumph tear drop mirrors with solid stems
-Triumph highway pegs and adjustable mounting brackets
-Rivco passenger floor boards and brackets
-Garmin GPS bracket and hardwire

At 600 miles, I personally changed the oil (replaced break in oil with Triumph recommended Castrol 4T racing synthetic) and brought the bike to the dealer for the scheduled "600 mile tune up".

Between July and November, we put approximately 4500 miles on the bike. At this time, I felt the motor/trans/clutch was sufficiently broken in and ready for performance upgrades. Before bringing the bike to our tuner, I personally installed a Jardine full exhaust system. Performance parts/upgrades are as follows:

-Jardine full exhaust system
-TuneBoy engine management system
-Power Commander V
-Custom air filter
-Modified/ shortened intake duct
-Modified throttle bodies
-Professionally mapped and dyno tuned

Prior to tuning/mods, the bike made approximately 120ft/lbs TQ and 120hp at the rear tire. Bike left the shop and currently makes ~175ft/lbs TQ and 160hp at rear tire.

During the summer of 2013, we put approximately 9000 miles on the bike. This spring, we purchased a house and have put less than 1000 miles on the bike all summer. Children are hopefully in our near future and our bike (most definitely regrettably) has to go.

The bike is in showroom condition. It lives in a heated garage, connected to a maintainer 100% of the time. It has never seen salt. It has only gotten wet (caught in the rain) three times as I do not use water to clean it. All fluids checked regularly and topped off/replaced in accordance with Triumph's recommended service schedule. Current tires are at approximately 75%.

Asking $13,000.

Back