Zero Emission Vehicles?

Journeyman

"And this one is just right" ~ Goldilocks
Ride
2020 3R
Thought some of you may be interested in this, seeing as how we're being forced into moving this way. Stick with it, pretty interesting....

On a related note, just saw this article this morning...

100 miles at highway speed is not meant for touring or adventure.

btw, there is no such thing as a zero emissions vehicle. There are all sorts of emissions in its manufacturing and the manufacturing of the electricity used to power it.

Very Good Info!

My company vehicle is a hybrid Ford C-Max, a discontinued model, but they offer alternatives. I sarcastically call it my "social status" vehicle, but clients like riding in it. The slim rear seats have a lot of head and leg room, and some grab a handle because the car has tons of low-end power. My android phone doesn't work that well with the stereo, but I keep an iPod Touch plugged into a hidden USB port in the console - it can rock pretty well on late night trips back home when I'm not on conference calls. The gas tank is small, but it can do six hours without refilling, even at 75mph speed limits.

If I go with a Limited version, Toyota offers a V-6 Hybrid Tundra, which would likely be a zippy truck. The price is high, but the dealer would likely make it worthwhile. However; it wouldn't have my Cooper Tires, Alpine/Rockford Stereo, Leather Seats, Drone Security, and other toys 😜

Maybe we need more two-wheeled options instead ;)

100 miles at highway speed is not meant for touring or adventure.

btw, there is no such thing as a zero emissions vehicle. There are all sorts of emissions in its manufacturing and the manufacturing of the electricity used to power it.

Yup, 100 miles is just getting started. If you want my interest, I need a minimum of 300 miles and a 20 min or less recharge time.

Back