Zard exhausts

They have several different exhausts now, not just the slip on muffler.. browse down their page.. Some look really nice, like this below. But their prices are rediculous..

The first one that they came out with which was a flat muffler that sat in front of the rear wheel was a chunk of crap. The "carbon fiber" on the muffler came off and the system was proven on a dyno to decrease hp over the stock system. I think all of that info was on the Triumphrat.net site.

I am curious if the Carp Pipe would improve a stock engine with trip K&Ns, PCV+Auto Tune currently running TORS? If so how much?
1olbull

The first one that they came out with which was a flat muffler that sat in front of the rear wheel was a chunk of crap. The "carbon fiber" on the muffler came off and the system was proven on a dyno to decrease hp over the stock system. I think all of that info was on the Triumphrat.net site.

Well, think i have to disagree about that somewhat, my bike has the flat carbon fiber
slipons, and personally i like the kook:). The bike has 21500km/13359miles on it and the pipes are absolutely solid, no loose rivets, no cracks in the CF or pipes/welds .

Regarding the performance:
The bike was dynotuned by the previous owner with theese pipes and 3x K&N.
The dynotuning was done when the bike had approx 3000km/1864miles on it.

The result was 170 rwhp / 250nm torque/ 184.39 Lb-Ft.
The guy who tuned this bike has done over 100 V-max and a 42 R3 with very
good results.

Just my 2c...

Attachments

• 06092012202.jpg
    06092012202.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 231
Back