Yup... another great day for a ride

Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
D108F987-E1BA-45DF-8020-0ED30253EEBD.jpeg CB4DFABD-47C6-40E0-9082-88BD90BD0E8F.jpeg
love it when my Daughter asks to go for a coffee on the Rocket. Beautiful day at Harrison Hot Springs BC Canada. I actually ran into another Rocket owner, 2012 R3T. Nice guy, nice bike..:)

Love riding this time of year, it just feels good. Not too hot or cold, the air smells good. Looking forward to my ride through Washington next summer.

Last edited:
Love riding this time of year, it just feels good. Not too hot or cold, the air smells good. Looking forward to my ride through Washington next summer.

Have you hooked up with Patrick @albertaduke yet?
If not, you should and we can get some of us together for a ride next summer.

Hope that weather holds because about Nov 4 or so, I intend to ride 191 from Moab, UT down to Alpine, AZ - Morenci, AZ and Lordsburg, NM, then on toLeakey, TX.
Tell me - would it be worth the time and miles to detour west to Kitt Peak, Sonoita and Bisbee before I head east to Leakey?

Have you hooked up with Patrick @albertaduke yet?
If not, you should and we can get some of us together for a ride next summer.

I know Patrick moved to BC as well but we haven’t gotten together as of yet... work always seems to get in the way. I know you tried to get some of us west coast owners out for a ride this past summer I agree we should try again in the new year.

Back