You've bought it !

stuvin

.060 Over
Real nice weather here at the moment so me and 2 of my riding buddies who also ride Rockets just set off in a Westerly direction. Seeing as we were going that way i suggested calling in at our nearest Triumph dealership on the way for a free coffee and see who else was there. Originally one of the blokes wanted a Roadster but ended up settling for a 09 standard with loads of bling already bolted on cos he was too tight to go the extra 2k. Anyway we got there and inside was a brand new roadster in red haze, his favourite colour scheme. He spent 10mins telling me how glad he was that he did'nt buy one now cos he hates the silencers on the roadster. Next thing he's talking to the boss about his bike and sat with him at his desk. Cut a long story short, HE BOUGHT IT. They told him there would be no more this year in that colour and only 2 next year and those had been ordered by two other customers. My mate is one of the most careful folks with money i've ever met, he's always pleading poverty and fumbling for change. Bet he's laid at home on the settee with his favourite coat over him and a bottle of tranquilisers now.:roll:

Back